Hardwired Power Conditioners
For electronic systems operating in a manufacturing or industrial environment
If your system includes programmable logical controllers (PLCs), computers, CNC systems, robotics, acquisition systems, or other sensitive electronic equipment in locations where they can be affected by noise from nearby relays, drives, or motors, you need industrial-strength protection from power problems. AMETEK Powervar Hardwired Power Conditioners are just the solutions. All have UL and cUL listings.
Even under the most demanding factory-floor conditions, these models provide the clean, conditioned power your equipment needs for trouble-free operation. That translates into less downtime, higher productivity and a rapid payback on your investment. Each conditioner combines a surge diverter, isolation transformer and power line filter, to effectively eliminate the whole range of power quality viruses.
- Product sizes range from 180 VA to 1440 VA
- Designed for harsh industrial applications
- All models provide clean, conditioned 120 VAC power
- Prevents hardware destruction, component degradation and operational disruption
- Let through voltage is <10 volts normal mode and <0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
- Backed by Powervar`s five-year warranty on parts and labor
- A recent study estimates that in the U.S. alone, business looses nearly $188 billion annually to power quality disturbances and outages.
- Some of the biggest losses are incurred by industrial companies who suffer not only lost productivity but also the cost of idled manpower, delivery penalties, and damaged or destroyed work in progress.
Powervar Hardwired Power Conditioners are ideal for an industrial environments including:
• 3D Printing
• Laser cutting
• Testing & Calibration Devices
Hardwired Power Conditioners – Downloads
North American Systems Specifications