Medical Power Conditioners
For use with microprocessor-based medical equipment requiring conformance with UL60601 and IEC60601
Some medical systems have special power protection needs. Systems such as patient monitors, imaging equipment, and various computer systems used within the “patient vicinity” require special safety precautions and AMETEK Powervar conditioners are the perfect prescription.
Powervar medical conditioners not only protect systems used for patient care, they are also built to meet the safety requirements of IEC60601. All deliver clean, conditioned power and are safety agency listed.
- North American models listed to listed to UL60601-1 and cUL 22.2 NO. 60601
- International models listed to listed to IEC60601 and CE listed
- All plugs and receptacles are hospital grade (North American)
- On international models only, versions are available with the output neutral not bonded to ground. Contact factory for information.
- Suitable for protecting computers, analyzers, instrumentation and patient monitors up to 16 A
- Like all Powervar equipment, these conditioners are backed by our five-year parts and labor warranty
GCX mounting available – requires optional wallmount
Powervar Medical Power Conditioners are ideal for highly developed medical devices that are all extremely susceptible to damage and disruption caused by power quality problems, such as:
• Clinical Analyzers
• Imaging Modalities
• Patient Monitoring
• Cardiac Cauterization Systems
• Lasik Surgical Equipment
• Other sensitive electronic systems
Medical Power Conditioners – Downloads
North American Systems Specifications
International Systems Specifications