Security II Rackmount UPM
Prevents power disturbances from affecting the performance of mission critical devices and control the power variable.
If you think a UPS is the ultimate in power protection, we’ve got some news for you: Our Security II Rackmount UPM, or Uninterruptible Power Manager, performs functions which your UPS never dreamed of.
Why settle for backup power alone when the AMETEK Powervar Security II Rackmount UPM lets you protect your equipment from all power viruses?
Thanks to its low impedance isolation transformer, this UPM delivers clean, fully conditioned power which is free from noise, voltage spikes and common-mode disturbances. If the power goes out, backup power is only one of the many benefits you will receive.
All North American models have UL and cUL listings. International models are safety-agency listed and carry the CE mark.
- Product sizes range from 700 VA to 3000 VA
- 0.9 Output power factor with true sine-wave output
- Low impedance isolation transformer and line interactive operation
- UL 1778 5th Edition
- True VA Management
- Advanced SNMP Communication Capability
- User-Friendly GUI Interface and Diagnostics
- Auto Battery Test and User hot-swappable battery (non medical units only)
- Meets FCC Class A (optional Class B available)
- Meets NEMA, FAA, and DOT guidelines for transportation of UPS batteries
Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
Powervar’s five-year warranty (two-year on batteries) on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind
Powervar’s Security II Rackmount is a Tower or Rackmount solution in one.
Security II Rackmount UPM – Downloads
North American System Specifications
International Systems Specifications