Security II UPM
AMETEK Powervar Uninterruptible Power Manager: What a difference a letter makes.
Why settle for backup power alone when the Powervar Security II UPM lets you protect your equipment from all power viruses? Thanks to its low impedance isolation transformer, this UPM delivers clean, fully conditioned power which is free from noise, voltage spikes and common-mode disturbances. If the power goes out, backup battery is only one of the many benefits you will receive.
All North American models have UL and cUL listings. International models are safety-agency listed and carry the CE mark.
- Product sizes range from 420 VA to 3000 VA
- Low impedance isolation transformer and line interactive operation
- UL60601 3rd Edition with Risk Assessment
- UL 1778 5th Edition
- True VA Management
- Advanced SNMP Communication Capability
- User-Friendly GUI Interface and Diagnostics
- Auto Battery Test and User hot-swappable battery
- Over temperature protection and alarm
- Switchable outlets via software
- Meets FCC Class A (optional Class B available)
- Meets NEMA, FAA, and DOT guidelines for transportation of UPS batteries
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
Five year warranty on electronics and two year warranty on battery
Powervar Standard Power Conditioners incorporate a low impedance isolation transformer, as well as a surge diverter and power line filter to eliminate noise, spikes and transients before they have a chance to wreak havoc on your equipment.
You can trust these power conditioners to protect your sensitive equipment from the biggest problem computers face; common-mode voltage.
Security II UPM – Downloads
North American System Specifications
International Systems Specifications