Standard Power Conditioners
For use with any microprocessor-based electronic equipment
Thanks to their low-impedance isolation transformer, you can trust these power conditioners to protect your sensitive equipment from the biggest problem for today’s computers: common-mode voltage, which can cause everything from equipment lock-ups to data losses and more. All North American models have UL and cUL listings. International Models are safety agency listed and carry the CE mark.
These models also feature surge diverters and power line filters to eliminate noise, spikes and transients before they have a chance to damage your equipment.
- Suitable for use with instrumentation, analyzers, desktop PCs, LANs, communications systems and telephone systems
- Prevents hardware destruction, component degradation, and operational disruption
- Red flashing LED(amber for international models) warns if the AC outlet is missing its input safety ground
- Let-through voltage is <10 volts normal mode and < .5 volts neutral to ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
- AMETEK Powervar`s five-year warranty on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind
Powervar Standard Power Conditioners incorporate a low impedance isolation transformer, as well as a surge diverter and power line filter to eliminate noise, spikes and transients before they have a chance to wreak havoc on your equipment.
You can trust these power conditioners to protect your sensitive equipment from the biggest problem computers face; common-mode voltage.
Standard Power Conditioners – Downloads
North American Systems Specifications
International Systems Specifications